Make for the best sales!
You’ll be glad you did. Road, dirt, gravel – this bike eats it all up. Get all the deets here.
$2200 – cash, debit, credit, Zelle, Apple, and Google Pay options available.
Bike repairs are inevitable. Ironically they don’t tend to involve eBike components, at least for us.
Instead it’s the everyday stuff that drives you batty. In my case, a fixing an old chain.
We aren’t a bike repair shop per se, but if you’re a customer of ours we can likely help you.
Programming Controller Settings
We have the technology to program your eBike controller. If you want us to adjust your throttle speed or your pedal assist settings, just let us know.
Two free programming sessions are included in your eBike purchase. Thereafter repair rates apply.
Customer-caused breakage, damage, and ordinary wear and tear are not covered by us. Repair rates apply if we service your eBike.
Our shop minimum is $25 plus parts. Repairs are billed at $25/hour and due at the time you pick up your eBike.
Because they’re better! And not necessarily more expensive.
It starts with the bike. Whether new or used, we convert your ride. Bikes in landfills just seems wrong to us.
Advantages of Mid-Drive Motors
We use mid-drive motors. With a mid-drive, which is integrated into the pedal assembly, the weight is centered on your bike. This allows for:
- A more comfortable ride
- Reduced or no maintenance
- Cost savings over the long run
How can that be? Aren’t hub-motor bikes like the RAD cheaper and just as good?
Don’t get us wrong. The RAD business model, which emphasizes affordability at purchase, gets a definite thumbs-up. Millions of dollars in sales can’t be wrong.
But hub motors add weight to the rear wheel of your bike. You are more likely to feel all the bumps and grinds as you ride. In addition, broken spokes – caused by the weight of the motor in the wheel – are common. To fix this problem requires the expertise of a specialized bike mechanic, which can be costly.
Off the Shelf or Custom?
When you buy off the shelf, what you see is what you get. That can be terrific – if you purchase optional add-ons (more money) or just need the very basics.
Our eBikes are custom from the get-go. We aren’t obligated to use parts only from a specific source. We can add the best of the best as part of your regular build request. Features many manufacturers or shops would call “extras” like mirrors, racks, custom grips, etc. are standard for us. And we work with you to find the best solutions for your needs.
- Try before you buy. We will happily arrange test drives any time! Discover for yourself the difference in comfort between hub and mid-drive motors. Don’t take our word for it, comparison shop.
- Find out the real cost, not just the purchase price. What comes standard? How much are “extras?” Is installation free? How long is the warranty and what do repairs typically run if the warranty has expired? We believe you’ll learn that custom built mid-drive eBikes like ours are the better value in the long run.
- Please shop local. Whatever you choose, please buy from a local dealer. Whether it’s a Mom and Pop like us or another local – it’s all good. We need to support each other and our communities.
How do you transform a mountain bike into a street-fast, BMX style ride? By giving it a makeover from top to bottom.
This latest eBike build features brand-spanking new:
- Fast-rolling Maxxis Hookworm street tires
- BMX tall handle bars for upright pedaling
- Suspension seatpost
- Hydraulic brakes
- California eBike power group set, w/ long-range battery, throttle, pedal assist, and mid-drive motor.
- Programmable controller – 750 Watt Class 3
- Color display
- Speeds of 30+ mph
- Mileage range 35-40+ depending on rider, terrain, and throttle use
The extra tall front fork guarantees room for the big battery, mounted on the frame underside. Comfort is king during high speed runs over rough pavement or gravel with our suspension seatpost.
If you’re looking for a highly maneuverable bike that turns on a dime (remember those? Ha!) – this ride is for you. $1700.
Arrange a Free Test Drive Today
Interested? Call or text us at 541-977-1700 to arrange a free test drive.