A lot to love
This petite addition fits neatly under your saddle and is packed with features:
- Eye catching LED light
- 4 modes (slow flash, flicker, steady, ultra bright)
- Brake sensing
- USB rechargeable
- Auto on/off sensor
- Easy to install
The basic version retails at $21.99 (coupon applied).
- 120 decibel anti-theft alarm
- Remote activation and deactivation
- Includes wireless electric horn to alert cars or others when riding in traffic
- Use the remote control feature to find your bike
- Concealed install – potential thieves are unlikely to expect an alarm integrated into a tail light
- 3 light modes versus 4 in the non-alarm version
- Limited compatibility. If your saddle mount bracket gap does not fit the G Keni specifications, you can’t install the light.
- Charging time is 2-3 hours versus 20-30 minutes for the non-alarm tail light
- 15 hours running time versus 50 for the non-alarm version
- No auto on/off feature
Visit the G Keni store on Amazon for more options, including a color-changing rear light.
Either way, bike lights save your life.